List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: About Ark
From:       Christoph Wiesen <chris () deadhand ! com>
Date:       2004-09-10 20:07:43

If I might add my two cents - I think Ark should display files and folders in
the same way Konqueror does to improve consistency and information / noise
ratio in one go:

Using something like the "Tree View" in Konqueror with a fully expanded tree
by default should be fine. Maybe some elements of the existing code could
even be re-used?

Regards,
Chris