List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: openusability.org
From:       Ellen Reitmayr <ellen.reitmayr () relevantive ! de>
Date:       2004-08-27 14:49:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 26 August 2004 04:28, Joshua wrote:
> Who do I contact to learn how I can help with the project? I'd be
> interested in creating a KOffice plugin?

That is great help, thank you!
I will send you further information on monday, after the aKademy.

Thanks,
/ellen

> Josh
>
> On Wednesday 25 August 2004 05:24 pm, Frans Englich wrote:
> > On Wednesday 25 August 2004 22:12, Aaron Seigo wrote:
> > > hey all..
> > >
> > > remember that XML DTD we came up with on this list for usability
> > > reports? remember how we envisioned a website that interfaced with it?
> > > well..... at today's BOF for Usability Processes the relevantiv people
> > > demo'd an alpha version of just that. they are using the DTD we
> > > authored (which they said they quite liked =) and have created a set of
> > > web forms to interact with it. they also want to create an OOo plugin /
> > > template to work with them as well eventually.
> >
> > Uber Cool. And I who had put on my TODO to fix that(noooo, I'm not sad
> > they fixed it).
> >

> >    Frans

Ellen Reitmayr          email: reitmayr@relevantive.de
Usability Engineer      mobil: +49.177.3325867
relevantive AG          fon:   +49.30.23455630
Zehdenicker Str. 21     fax:   +49.30.23455639
10119 Berlin            web:   www.relevantive.de