List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Few miscellaneous suggestions
From:       Christoph Wiesen <chris () deadhand ! com>
Date:       2004-07-23 15:27:33

James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> In this case, although the reasons have validity, the action is wrong.
>  Keramik is 'really cool' but it is not very usable.  This is a problem
> that needs to be fixed.  Actually, this issue should have been considered
> more carefully before it was made the default.  Now, it needs to be fixed
> ASAP.

Agreed.
But most developers and 'those in charge' (if you want to call it that way)
don't seem to see it as the usability-issue it is and seem to consider
documentation with screenshots showing another style the greater issue.

For me it's a far lower issue to have documentation showing another style than
the way it's now - especially if you consider that many people and companies
_will_ 'fix' it with Plastik or another classic style by themselves - but
that's just me.