List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Proposal to change mouse click handling
From:       Enrico Ros <eros.kde () email ! it>
Date:       2004-07-09 21:15:32

On Monday 05 July 2004 17:21, Jörg Rüppel wrote:
> Leo Savernik wrote:
> > Nooooooooo! KDE does this already for toolbar buttons, and it is annoying
> > to hell. It is impossible to quickly delete two or more mails in kmail,
> > and it is impossible to quickly go back two or three sites in konqueror.

> Finally, I know the reason for the 'laggy' back-button in Konqy! Can I
> turn it off somewhere? It makes more sense to have double-click deletion
> on desktop and kicker icons than on toolbar buttons, IMHO.

My patch for this is in CVS now. I don't know why this doesn't work for you.
I can delete 2 mails from kmail by doubleclicking the delete button or go up
by 2 directories when doubleclicking on konqueror.
Let me know if you still have the 'laggy' back-button in Konqy!

Enrico

 Sponsor:
 Prova costume? Superala con Tesmed: piccolo, potente, efficace, scopri come funziona cliccando qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid&77&d—