List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: krename 3
From:       Stefan Onken <Support () stonki ! de>
Date:       2004-07-04 7:18:03

Am Freitag, 2. Juli 2004 08:39 schrieb Mikolaj Machowski:

> Few days ago was released final version of KRename 3.0.0
> (http://krename.sf.net)
>
> Developers realised almost all suggestions from kde-usability.
> For me its perfect, but maybe because I was author of those
> suggestions. What other people think?

thanks for your posting. Dominik and I were quite busy the last day,
therefore we did not place an announcement here. We tried to
realise as much of your suggestions as possible. Please feel free
to post any comments here, i am reading this list as well.

cu
stonki

--
www.stonki.de:    the more I see, the more I know.......