List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Easier Searching in KDE
From:       "Jamethiel Knorth" <jamethknorth () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-06-11 5:27:57

>From: Manuel Amador <rudd-o@amautacorp.com>
>Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:25:14 -0500
>
>El mié, 09-06-2004 a las 15:45, Jamethiel Knorth escribió:
> >
> > 6) Everything you listed is included in the current KFind, and none was
> > removed in the proposal.
>
>criteria 4 and 5 aren't.

I was referring to the sub-list on number six, including: date, keywords,
metadata, and full text. Sorry for the lack of clarity.

However, I was not entirely correct. KFind doesn't support keywords. But,
what do you mean by keywords?

Keywords are usually when an entry is defined according to a few terms, but
this usually requires user organization. I would rather avoid having user
organization involved: searching is too often for when you forgot to
organize something properly anyway.