List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Changing icon size in kmenu
From:       Enrico Ros <eros.kde () email ! it>
Date:       2004-05-30 15:56:41

Hi, I'm asking here if somebody would like to customize their icon sizes
inside the k-menu. IMHO this is a great eye-candy feature since *we have lots
of good looking icon themes* and often a 16x16 icon isn't enough to catch a
menu entry at first sight.

I know feature freeze approaches, but it will take a couple of hours to make a
good and working patch and commit it (I've already patched k-menu icons a
couple of times but I want to sort out the best way to do it :-).

--
Enrico 'eros' Ros

 Sponsor:
 Interessi alti con Conto Arancio. Facile come cliccare qui.
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=661&d=30-5cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1557&d=30-5