List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: "Open locations" vs "all locations"
From:       "Jamethiel Knorth" <jamethknorth () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-05-19 19:05:59

You've made a lot of arguments as to why this is a cool new interface idea,
but not really any arguments as to why it makes the system more usable. You
remove many of the easiest to use buttons in the system and replace them
with a massive list of entries. How is this, even slightly, an improvement?