List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KDefault font
From:       Art Carney <greencarrots () nospammail ! net>
Date:       2004-05-12 1:43:37

My favorite font for UI is News Gothic by Bitstream. Incredible legibility
without the smeariness that Vera Sans, Verdana, and Arial often have. The
glyphs are crisp and slightly taller most sans-serif fonts for a look that is
attractive and readable for long periods of time.

Unfortunately, the News Gothic fonts aren't free.