List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: View modes in konqueror
From:       Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri <gustavo () gsbarbieri ! sytes ! net>
Date:       2004-04-21 9:43:54

Em Tuesday 20 April 2004 17:16, Benoit Walter escreveu:
> > 5) The multicolumn view needs to have its zoom level split apart from the
> > zoom level is the icon view. Probably a lot of hassle, as Konqueror
> > currently only tracks that once, but it would make the multicolumn view
> > useful.
>
> Yes, I consider implementing that feature. Perhaps the "Show previews"
> option could be a per-viewmode setting, too.

Maybe you consider implementing more info, like file size? It could be done
like in gnome, and using different color or font weight. IE:

####  Filename
####  123Kb

Filename could be bold or size could be gray or something that differentiate
from the filename and attract less attention.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri