List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: View modes in konqueror
From:       Luke Sandell <sandell () freeshell ! org>
Date:       2004-04-20 19:51:32

On Tuesday 20 April 2004 05:38 pm, Peter Postmus wrote:
> That wasn't me, but the solution is fine with me.

Glad you like my solution.

> Although I would
> rather see Tree view go instead of Info list view (but that's me).

But you're probably a power user. KDE-Addons is for power users, so you should
have it installed anyway.

I don't really like "Tree View" either. Which raises the question, towards who
is tree view targeted? Is it primarily newbies or power users or both who
like tree view? That is what should decide where we put it.  Methinks newbies
would like tree view, because it keeps them on the same screen.

> I just discovered the advantage of Info list view, while browsing fonts :).

Darn it, why'd they have to tell you?

Regards,
Luke Sandell