List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Few suggestions for control center
From:       Sean Lynch <lynch30 () marshall ! edu>
Date:       2004-03-31 21:52:32

On Thursday 01 April 2004 12:16 am, Frans Englich wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 March 2004 06:09, Sean Lynch wrote:
>
> KControl is a tense topic.
>
> We won't do structural changes in KControl during KDE 3.3 - we'll wait for
> KDE4.
> I've saved your mail for then.

Thanks, was hoping someone had acknoledged it.  I knew a major overhaul of
kcontrol was coming for kde4, but figured it might be worthwhile for small
consistency changes like these.  More so, at least cleaning up the Configure
Desktop dialog some by removing Paths and possibly Multiple Desktops.

Sean