List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Usability study
From:       "Luke Chatburn" <luke () linuxcomment ! com>
Date:       2004-03-28 15:25:44

Just a brief note on the Kornganiser use of orange in the icons... You might
want to be cautious in removing this, as it does add to the atmosphere of
the application. Typically KDE applications don't use orange for their
icons, and it gives the user a quick means of visual identification and
confirmation "Right... I'm using Korganiser, it's got orange in the icons."
It's a very strong visual cue :)

There is room to tidy up the icons a little bit, though. They are a touch
too similar in places :)

-Luke