List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Run as...
From:       Mikolaj Machowski <mikmach () wp ! pl>
Date:       2004-03-13 18:44:24

Dnia Saturday 13 of March 2004 16:41, Davide Ferrari napisaƂ:
> Alle 12:21, sabato 13 marzo 2004, Mikolaj Machowski ha scritto:
> > It is impossible (yet?) to fix everything with GUI tools. Also, when
> > FC-GNOME man meets Mdk-KDE girl the only thing he can help her is "vim
> > /etc/xxx". This is the common language in *nix world.
>
> Distro-related personalizations are not of our interest. And definitely
> not every wannabe Linux user is a wannabe shell master.

1.
This is real world situation and usability is about real
world use.

2.
Funny thing with shell is you can be guided through it
just by pasting text from mail client.

m.

Learn Touch Typing with Vim? Oui. Ja. Yes. Tak:
  http://vim.sourceforge.net/script.php?script_id=461
vim.pl - http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj/