List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: Again on KControl
From:       "Jamethiel Knorth" <jamethknorth () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-03-03 15:31:03

I believe I have commented before (and if I haven't, I'm commenting now)
that all these administration tools should be merged into a separate control
center. A KAdmin Center to match KControl Center.

However, if they don't get their own area, they should all be in KControl.

That also might help streamline the KMenu a bit, as it does get a little
hefty.