List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Replacing in text editors
From:       Nick Shafff <shafff () ukr ! net>
Date:       2004-02-29 18:54:50

Hi. My first message (and sorry for my english)

Small suggestion (when confirming replacing):
Place 'No' and 'Yes' buttons near, and make default last pressed button.
Also, it would be great if user could use shortcuts for these buttons (and not only \
these)

This is useful when user cant exactly define in regexp what he/she needs to replace \
and dicides this manually for each case

Should I post bug report?
(To which component?)

--