List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: kfind issues
From:       Marco Martin <m4rt () libero ! it>
Date:       2004-02-29 18:40:17

Alexander Neundorf wrote:
 > [...]
> What is not optimal ?
> -three tabs required
> -"first matching line" column is not very wide
> -you see only the options selected on one of the three tabs at once

Another thing i don't like of the current kfind is that i always use it
embedded into konueror, and in this case i have on the same window the
konqueror location bar and the kfind location bar, both showing the same
path. I think the kfind location bar should be hidden when kfind is
opened in konqueror.

--
Mart