List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Shutdown dialog
From:       Benoit Walter <b.walter () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-02-19 17:12:27

Do you think that having a default selection (i.e default radiobutton) is
safe? Clicking OK is far more dangerous, as the label does not explicitely
tell which action will be performed (it reminds me of the dialogs of 'lotus
notes'...).
I think my solution is the safest way, one button for each action and no
possible confusion. And don't forget that the shutdown dialog is already a
confirmation dialog (after clicking on logout...".)

Benoit.