List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Panel Arrangement KCM
From:       William Leese <william () leese ! nl>
Date:       2004-02-11 19:53:28

Aaron Seigo wrote:
>>>this is a technicality. people tend to perceive the menu as part of the
>>>panel.
>>
>>In the current situation things are slightly confusing when configuring
>>a second panel that does not contain the kmenu button, because the menu
>>tab is always present.
>
> are you truly confused, or just imagining somewhat _could_ be confused?
> do you notice that the panels are listed on the tabs, not globally?

Odd. I'll check nexttime... somehow I remember the panels being listed
globally.

While I'm looking I might as well do some nitpicking:

- The title "Menus" could be simply named "K Menu" to make it more
apparent we're talking about a specific menu. Note that while the tab
has options for the quick menus, these are part of K Menu,
- Any reason to keep taskbar as a seperate KCM? I don't want to crowd
the Panel menu.. but if K Menu is considered part of the panel KCM, then
surely the taskbar is too.

   - William