List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: simpler UI for konqy
From:       Benoit Walter <b.walter () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-01-06 18:00:00

On Tuesday 06 January 2004 18:42, Rui Malheiro wrote:
> Because you can *choose* if you want to go back or forward, *both* butons
> need to be enabled. With stop and reload you only have one of them
> available at any time. So, it's not comparable.

I personnally sometimes need to reload a page that has not been totally
downloaded. That would be silly to click on Stop in order to find the Reload
button...
And what happens if you want to stop loading 0.1s before the loading is
complete, and click on Stop 0.2s later? It has been changed into Reload and
you get something you did not want... Each button should have a FIXED
behaviour... not 2 different ones, even if they are related.