List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: simpler UI for konqy
From:       "Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri" <gustavo () gsbarbieri ! sytes ! net>
Date:       2004-01-06 2:52:07

As discussed here in kde-usability, maybe the "Up" button should also be
removed (or it should be differentiated from the Left/Right button).

I don't see why show left panel button should be there.

Also, maybe a spacer/separator between the "clear location bar" button and
the previous one would be great

Gustavo

Aaron J. Seigo disse:

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri