List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [Kde-accessibility] Re: KDE screen resolution policy
From:       Harijs Buss <hbush () apollo ! lv>
Date:       2004-01-02 22:55:00

On Friday 02 January 2004 23:13, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau rakstija:

> Have to stick with the remote mobile palm computer login then. And, I am
> serious about that :)

This is serious argument. I think that both ends of resolution spectrum could
be elaborated better.  Right now it seems that any system is by default
looking best of all at 1280x1024.  This is true not only for Linux but also
for Windows.  When switching to my favorite 1600x1200,  I always have to
adjust some things (some fonts become too small etc.).  Some two years ago
this "pseudo-optimum" resolution was 1024x768...

Harry