List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: CTRL+Key_Plus and CTRL+Key_Minus as zoom shortcuts in khtml
From:       Casey Allen Shobe <cshobe () softhome ! net>
Date:       2003-12-29 16:06:33

Leo Savernik (Monday 29 December 2003 09:38)
> This is not done the "wrong" way. The zoom stepping of the visible actions
> is way too small for the keyboard accels to be useful (compared to mozilla
> zoom stepping). Therefore, the keyboard zoom action has a much less fine
> grained stepping.

As stated on kfm-devel, I _strongly_ believe that the keyboard and mouse
actions need to be identical in result.  Whether both are small steps or
large steps matters not so much, they need to be consistant.

Vertu sæll,

--
Sigþór Björn Jarðarson (Casey Allen Shobe)
http://rivyn.livejournal.com