List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Use settings:/ in Konqeuror instead of KControl in 3.2?
From:       Casey Allen Shobe <cshobe () softhome ! net>
Date:       2003-12-24 2:49:55

Aaron J. Seigo (Tuesday 23 December 2003 18:50)
>  o Konqueror's interface is even more complex than KControl's. unless a
> Konqueror with no toolbars and no menu items that could get in way of using
> it as a config shell was launched (in other words, basically KControl),
> it's a step backwards.

If we consolidate as much into (an improved) Konqueror, then everything will
have a more consistant interface that the users will feel more instinctive
with.

--
Sigþór Björn Jarðarson (Casey Allen Shobe)
cshobe@softhome.net
http://rivyn.livejournal.com