List:       kde-usability
Subject:    KMail Composer Copy to instead of CC
From:       Jan =?iso-8859-15?q?Sch=E4fer?= <JanSchaefer () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-12-22 19:09:16

Hi,

this is my first mail to this mailinglist.
I have the following proposal:

In the KMail Composer, change the CC label to Copy to: and change the BCC
label to Blind copy to: , or Invisible Copy to: , or something like that.
Because I think that many people do not understand CC or BCC and put every
receiver into the To: editbox.
Perhaps the CC and BCC could be put in braces e.g:
Copy to (CC):

But I like it better without it.

What do you think?

Greetings,