List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Kicker bar maiming
From:       Michael Pye <mdpye () ntlworld ! com>
Date:       2003-12-19 13:57:20

On Friday 19 December 2003 07:39, Frans Englich wrote:

> * konsole
> In KDE's targeting audience the CLI is never used, unheard of and
> *definately* not used on a dialy basis as much as konqueror or kmail.

Who said KDE targetted those who never use a shell exclusively? I don't think
I've ever heard something so incorrect, after all, KDE is famed for being the
developer's favourite.

Sure, they are part of the audience, but they aren't the whole of it, and I
would suggest that most distributors remove the konsole button (without a
great amount of strain or effort), so those who see it there are those who
installed KDE themselves and probably want it there...

MP