List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Proposal: Replacing Toolbar Icons in KOffice
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2003-12-04 2:08:28

Rainer Endres wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Wednesday 03 December 2003 11:02, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
>

>>I want to make this quite clear that I am not in any way objecting to the
>>existence of the CrystalSVG icon theme.  What I am objecting to is being
>>forced to use them.
>

> So you from what you wrote above you want to be forced to use hicolor.

There is no hicolor theme anymore.  What were originally the unthemed icons (in 24 bit
color) are now called KDEClassic.

What I want is that when I choose the CrystalSVG icon theme that I get CrystalSVG icons
and when I choose the KDEClassic icon theme that I get KDEClassic icons (aka unthemed or
HiColor).

If it doesn't work that way and it isn't caused by a *totally* (1) missing icon then it is
clearly a bug that needs to be fixed.

--
JRT

(1) see bug #68625.  I am defining a *totally* missing icon as one that is not available
in that theme either in the size requested or in a larger size of the same name and same
theme.