List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [Knode-devel] Re: Consistency KMail - KNode
From:       Roberto Selbach Teixeira <roberto () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-26 21:44:54

Em Quarta 26 Novembro 2003 19:04, Waldo Bastian escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> I think Gérard has a good point here.

Sure does. I even think there's a bug report filed at bugs.kde.org related to
this.

I am reworking a lot of knode here -- will commit to a new branch soon -- to
(a) reuse as much kmail code as possible and (b) become much more consistent
with kmail.

	Roberto.

P.S.: sorry, my time now has to be shared with another project that has a
slightly higher priority at this moment, so this will have to wait until
after the freeze.