List:       kde-usability
Subject:    ksytray madness
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabricemous () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2003-10-23 15:56:21

Hi all,

Don't no if this has been discussed here before. I checked out the archives
but couldn't find info on the subject. If this has been discussed before than
please point out where I can get some more info on the matter.

Okay it is about ksystray and all icons in it.

Please check out the screenshot I uploaded at
http://www.xs4all.nl/~leintje/stuff/systray_madness.png

Maybe I don't need all those apps at once but the point is that I think that
this way it takes up a lot of valuable kicker-space. I don't know a easy way
to stop the app from displaying his icon in my systray.

So a nice solution would be that I could choose wether I want the icon to be
displayed in ksystray.

Comments, suggestions, ideas ???

grtz'

Fab