List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Easy way to copy a file to a floppy
From:       Yannick Cholette <yannick.cholette () polymtl ! ca>
Date:       2003-10-21 20:16:06

> At  a time,  Corel  had a  fork  of konqueror  with  entries for  each
> partition under the root. I think this was a good idea.

I imagined something similar back then. Look at http://oldnes.sourceforge.net/
home_mod1.png to see what i had in mind. I didnt think of putting partition
there as I thought the removable medias where the hardest thing to reach
without customizing your box. Never had the time to try implementing it
though.

--
Yannick