List:       kde-usability
Subject:    favicons in taskbar
From:       Gérard Delafond <gerard () delafond ! org>
Date:       2003-09-12 21:55:54

At this moment, kicker shows konqueror's favicons instead of konqueror's icon.
I think this is confusing. A program should always show the same icon.
In the screenshot, I could think at a glance I am using KBabel, but I am using
Konqueror, on I18n page.

If some people really want to see the favicon, there also should be
Konqueror's icon (is it possible to show 2 icons ?)
Or there should be a checkbox somewhere to deactivate this confusing feature.

Who agrees ?

Gerard