List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Stopping games
From:       Gérard Delafond <gerard () delafond ! org>
Date:       2003-08-29 21:14:12

Hi !

Just a little thing, but easy to improve.

In some games (e.g. kpat, kshisen, kmahjongg), when you finish a game, you get
a screen like :

You've won - OK (which is very silly, because you have no other choice)
or You've lost -Play again.

I'd like another button : Quit.

That way, when you want to stop playing after a game is finished, you just
need one clic.

There could be also a Quit button in the best scores of some games.

If you think like me, I will post a wish in KDE bugs report.
--
Gerard