List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Toolbars
From:       William Leese <yatsu () wanadoo ! nl>
Date:       2003-08-24 7:44:37

Vincent Wagelaar wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I was pulling my hair out trying to move the location bar to the main toolbar.
>Seems like you cannot move an item from one bar to another without deleting
>the one in the old bar first. Is this also in other applications?

Dragging and dropping of toolbars is horribly awkward. You can do it,
but make sure you have more than enough empty room on the toolbar to
drag the location bar to. I just tried dragging the location bar and
dropping it to the right of about ~5 cm empty space, it didn't work. I
then maximized the window and tried dropping it on ~10 cm of empty
space, this worked.

- wvl