List:       kde-usability
From:       aleksas_m () mail ! com
Date:       2003-08-21 19:09:34

In KMenuEdit I can specify application shortcut, but it would be great if I could \
also specify whether to keep only single instance of application even by pressing \
                shortcut a few times. More precisely:
- if application is not running execute it;
- in other case simply focus to that application.
For example it could be useful for dictionary. When I need it I press shortcut and if \
it was already opened I will use already existing window avoiding clutter on my \
                desktop by opening many dictionary windows.