List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: ui guidelines clarification: Save As...
From:       Simon Edwards <simon () simonzone ! com>
Date:       2003-08-14 23:43:13

On Friday 15 August 2003 00:33, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> applications that allow saving of the contents of what they display but not
> the editting of the content itself (Konqueror, kmail, KGhostView), they
offer
> a Save As.. option but no Save...

Perhaps the item should read "Save copy..." since that is really what it's all
about. (normally you save things so as to not lose any changes. "Save copy"
would put the emphasis on 'copy' which (I hope) is closer to what the user
really intends).

Just an idea. might be good or bad. :)

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon@simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/