List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Open with
From:       Gérard Delafond <gerard () delafond ! org>
Date:       2003-08-12 15:56:46

Hi !

As everybody seems to be thinking about what sould happen on the files when
pressing the mouse buttons, I found 2 related problems.

1) I wanted .ged files to be associated to a genealogy program (they are
structured text files).

It worked fine, but afterwards, all my text files were open with the genealogy
program. Funny, but not productive.

2) When clicking on a link to a file on a web page, Konqueror asks to save it
on disk or to open with the default association. There should be an "Open
with..." beside the "Open" button.

Do you agree these are some problems ?
--
Gerard