List:       kde-usability
Subject:    New member
From:       Gérard Delafond <gerard () delafond ! org>
Date:       2003-08-08 21:18:57

Hi !

I am new on this list, but not in KDE.

I have used it from Version 1 - Beta 1 (or 2 ?) and I am a translator since
before 2.0 and I use to organize expos and presentations (I am the guy who
made RMS use KDE for 1 hour in Solutions Linux-Paris).

I am not an informatician, so I think I am closer to the end-user. I live in
Paris (France).

I like KDE, because it is the closest system I know to the end-user and I am
amazed with the good job which has already be done, but I think lots of
things can be still better.

I'll tell you some of them when I know how this list works.

Friendly
--
Gerard