List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Theme Manager and Pixmap Styles.
From:       Alessandro Rossini <aronnax () tortoreto ! it>
Date:       2003-04-27 11:56:19

Hi all!
My name is Alessandro 'Aronnax' Rossini, and if you remember I'm the one who
written the first Mac OS X like style for KDE 2, called Acqua.
I don't know if the argument was already discussed, but I'd like to know if
there're plans to rewrite the theme manager in order to make it support
styles and window decorations.
Also I'd like to know if it's planned to do a simple pixmap-style installer
(like the one in the icon section of look'n'feel) in order to stop people
asking 'where do I copy these files?'.

Tnx in advance for all replyes.
--
class Signature {