List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Docking toolbars to the MacOS style menubar?
From:       Alex C-G <alexcg () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-04-19 14:45:23

Hi

After reading my last post I realise how unclear I was about the whole
``menubar having priority thing''. What I meant was when the toolbar is
docked to the top of the screen, the menubar occupies the very top and
then the toolbar fits underneath it.

File Edit View                               <- menubar
[ ] [ ] [ ]                                  <- toolbar

Hope that clears things up a bit!

Alex

=====
ICQ: 26066699 \\
Education is not filling a bucket, but lighting a fire. - William Yeats