List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Docking toolbars to the MacOS style menubar?
From:       Alex C-G <alexcg () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-04-16 14:48:28

Hi again, in reply to Lubos Lunak, I'll do a mockup when i get a net
connection with my own computer, though God knows when that may be. If
an app had two or more toolbars then they could both be docked in the
same place or one docked in the menu bar and the other(s) docked in the
window. The user could drag them to and from beside the menubar as they
wished. Obviously, if the toolbar was docked in the window then it
wouldn't disappear when changing focus. About the only useful
application I can think of having one toolbar docked in the window and
the others docked on the menubar is Konqueror, when you might want to
see the URL when typing in another window.

Hope that helps,
Alex C-G