List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: concept: action area in konqueror
From:       Benoit Walter <b.walter () free ! fr>
Date:       2003-02-27 13:07:25

Cool !
But as I suggested before, I think your panel can only be optional. Not only
because it takes some space, but also because many users do not want to be
bothered with panels... That's why I suggested to use the status bar, which
is always there (although it can be turned off too !).
But the two solutions can be used simultaneously, I think they are
complementary !

Benoit.