List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: concept: action area in konqueror
From:       "Luke Chatburn" <luke () linuxcomment ! com>
Date:       2003-02-27 12:22:18

Hiya :)

Yeah... the idea was roughly that this should provide options in previewing
too. It would be nice to do a 'Single click runs, held click drops options'
set of buttons for editing, etc. Effectively an open-with on lmb hold, or a
simple open if clicked. Like a browser back button.

http://www.silklantern.com/snapshot8.jpg

I'll mock-up a few text/html preview versions tonight, along with a
multi-pane one.

-Luke