List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Homepage saving
From:       "Luke Chatburn" <luke () linuxcomment ! com>
Date:       2003-02-15 13:06:27

Hi all...!

It's a fairly critical feature of the new iterations of Mozilla, that you
can save tabbed pages as a collection of homepages... At the same time,
there have been issues raised on this list about the difficulty of saving
homepages in Konqy. The interesting thing is that Konqy does save tabs as
homepage collections already.

So, since there are already methods to save the view profile, maybe a simple
"save homepage(s)" entry in the Settings menu might save to the current view
profile with URLs included, skipping the dialog?

Thoughts?

-Luke