List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Edit -> Modify/Change
From:       Steve Hutton <shutton () attbi ! com>
Date:       2003-02-07 1:35:07

I've noticed that in 3.1 the configuration
dialogs for Konqueror now use "Change" on
buttons that allow dialog data to be edited.
KMail now uses "Modify" for the same purpose.

Whatever happened to "Edit?"  It's been used
for ages in this context, and in fact it
describes the desired action quite accurately
in English.

If for some reason "Edit" has fallen out of
favor, could we please have consistancy in
use of its replacement?

Steve