List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Konq Side Bar
From:       mchristoph.eckert () t-online ! de (Christoph Eckert)
Date:       2002-12-06 17:41:10

Hi,

another short question. Please ignore if this had been
discussed just before.

I used to add some icons in the sidebar of Konqui.

By default, the icons are ordered by the file names in

/share/apps/konqsidebartng/entries

so there is a certain mess in the order of the icons.

I did add some integers in front of the file's names to get a
order I will have.

Is this an idea for the default icons, too?

At least, I think, the Root-Dir-Icon should be at top of the
icon's list:

 010rootdir.desktop
 020media.desktop
 025homes.desktop
 030home.desktop
 035desktop.desktop
 040documents.desktop
 050audio.desktop
 100remote.desktop
 110services.desktop
 120history.desktop
 130bookmarks.desktop
 200mplayer.desktop

Works nice for me.

		Gruß

			ce

======
Installation von SuSE 8.0 auf einem Dell Inspiron 8200
http://home.t-online.de/home/mchristoph.eckert/inspiron8200/
======