List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Desktop, Servicemenus and other
From:       Michael Pye <mp () fuckmicrosoft ! com>
Date:       2002-12-05 18:47:53

On Thursday 05 December 2002 5:38 pm, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> yes, and Michael Pye is (going to be?) working on these... perhaps you two
can
> team up.. i'll be working on extending the capabilities of servicemenus in
> the next little while, but i don't think that should hold this up too much,
> if at all...

I'm back on this, and over the christmas break I will have plenty of time to
work on it a little more solidly. I imagine that I will have a fairly useful
library of actions, but they will be too clumbersome to use properly until we
get support for submenus and exclusive as well as inclusive selection of mime
types (e.g. apply to all EXCEPT application/x-tgz)

When that functionality arrives in CVS I'll be able to start making useful
menus from the actions. :)

Cheers
--
MP