List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: K-Menu/Xandros Launch
From:       "Michael E. Peligro" <optimus () philwebinc ! com>
Date:       2002-09-21 9:55:35

On Saturday 21 September 2002 04:59 pm, Ryan Cumming wrote:

> On September 21, 2002 01:06, Michael E. Peligro wrote:
> >  (Example:  Xmms
> > for mp3s, but KDE would rather open these type of files in Noatun or
> > others).
>
> I'd contest that using a KDE UI for playing media files, such as the one
> Noatun provides, is more usable than an odd, custom pixmap interface. What
> are your gripes with Noatun?

No gripes with Noatun. Xmms/Noatun is just an example. I'm perfectly happy
with Noatun. It's really sweet and a joy to use, usability and functionality
wise. I also like the Winamp visualization plugins in Xmms. Any visualization
plugins for Noatun? K-Jofol plugins for Xmms looks Star-Trekkishishly cool.

Regards
Michael