List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Small changes to proposed icons module
From:       Michael Pye <mp () fuckmicrosoft ! com>
Date:       2002-08-26 18:55:52

Ok, I've addressed two of Tackat's gripes.

First, I believe the icon previews actually look better where they are in this
new proposal, secondly, to expand slightly vertically and offer a screenshot
style preview would not pose great problems (see second attached .ui)
The example included here is still a good bit smaller than the default size of
a kcontrol window. :)

I shortened the caption on the effects button as well.

Any good?
--
MP