List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Print manager usability improvement (2nd trial)
From:       Michael Goffioul <goffioul () imec ! be>
Date:       2002-08-30 10:04:04

http://printing.kde.org/screenshots/pics/manager2.png

Main change: use a "condensed" (with actions grouped by topics) toolbar
with popup menus, instead of a menubar. You avoid the oddity of 2 menu bars
in the same app, the little down arrow tells the user there's something
to click. (Note that the old toolbar with all icons is still available
if the user wants it)

Is this better?

Michael.

PS: I didn't subscribe to kde-usability, so please Cc me if needed.