List:       kde-usability
Subject:    KPersonalizer usability discussion
From:       Electronic Eric <whalesuit () softhome ! net>
Date:       2002-08-27 22:03:42

Hello gentlemen,
	I'm one of the folks from the usability list.  The subject of KPersonalizer
came up, and I thought I'd see you if you (and/or any other KPersonalizer
devs) were interested in joining this conversation.
	As a preface to other thoughts, I believe (as I hope others do) that
Kpersonalizer is a very useful addition to KDE for a variety of reasons.  The
ideas below are to try to polish a few things for greater clarity, and to see
you think it's worth trying to talk to the distros about their
personalization processes.

Cheers,

Eric